LogFire helps retailers transform any site (warehouse, distribution center, storefront, kiosk, garage) into a robust and seamless fulfillment center by offering complete, omni-channel functionality. This functionality enables total warehouse and logistics fulfillment from any browser-based device including inbound and outbound fulfillment execution, cross docking and to-store management, value added services, as well as reverse logistics, giving total management of inventory from manufacturer to DC to the store and to the consumer.
Establish a reliable and accurate real-time view of your inventory levels. LogFire Receiving and Putaway allows for the rapid and accurate check-in and put-away of goods as they arrive at your receiving dock. Keep total control of your inventory. Schedule and manage inbound shipments, cross-docking, and flow-through allocation processes.
- Manage Dock Appointments - Improve dock efficiency by quickly and easily booking appointments for each facility and door. Appointments can be input directly into LogFire WMS, or interfaced with external transportation solutions.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Configure and create and perform custom VAS processes, such as custom labeling and tagging, kitting, other customer-specified service, at any time during the inventory life cycle.
Support a higher degree of automation and complex fulfillment strategies with built in integration for material handling equipment and systems.
- Integrate with WCS (warehouse control system), Pick-To-Light, Carton Sorter Tilt Tray Sorter, Carousel, Sortation, Scale, and Conveyor
- No latency operations
- Real-time integration with 99.5% uptime
Support direct to consumer fulfillment as well as store delivery confirmation by allocating inventory into outbound loads with multi-stop routes.
- Wave Management Allocation – Improve pick efficiency and gain greater control of shipment planning via user-configurable wave allocation and release functionality. Improve facility throughput and overall warehouse operations.
- Receive, Pick & Pack Via Mobile - Manage all task types of work in a DC via mobile devices including, receiving, putaway, order picking, replenishment, truck loading, and more.
The LogFire Commerce Gateway connects Internet retailers to all major eCommerce channels such as Amazon, eBay or any other third party online omni-channel front end solutions, saving more time and money. LogFire can fulfill customer orders from any of these solutions giving retailers a multitude of selling options and channels. This integration provides you with an extraordinary flexible fulfillment tool, giving your customers an unmatched and seamless shopping experience.
LogFire Retail Compliance gives your company the utmost options for meeting all required retail related standards including electronic data communication (EDI) as well as retailer compliant bar code labeling. We continue to improve these standards for improving integration and standardization of communication and boosted productivity.